Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

We hopped in the car and headed downtown for a Family Valentine's day at Spaghetti Warehouse!  The kids had never been and I hadn't been in quite some time...a perfect place for good food, great atmosphere and kid friendly! 







Ty's favorite part of the night was the ballon animal!



They had waited all day for the surprises!

Baylee got some play foam that she loves, and some bracelets that she teared up on saying, "Momma, they fit me perfectly" and then gave me the biggest hug!


Ty got a car (yes, another car!) and a seek and find book of his very own..and candy!!

Sorry for the quality of the pics..my camera died on me during Chad's bday and I have yet to fix it!

1 comment:

  1. fun place to go! great vday pics-love the one of you and chad. i also commented on the snow day too

    ReplyDelete